Community Based Residential Facility – CBRF
Arborview Court CBRF seeks to enhance the spiritual, physical and social health of the frail elders whom we serve, while ensuring their independence, security and self-esteem.
Spiritual: We understand that each resident may have unique spiritual preferences. Whenever possible, we will assist in meeting the resident's preference either within Whispering Pines or, if possible, by assisting in the resident's attendance of off-site gatherings. It will be our practice to provide a wide variety of religious services and activities for residents to join in if they choose to participate.
Physical: Being physically fit brings a greater quality of life. Great diligence will be used to help our residents maintain and/or improve their level of fitness through daily activities that promote wellness.
Social: We encourage social activities by fostering residents' interests, attending special gatherings, and by encouraging residents to share their unique gifts, talents and interests as often as they desire.
CBRF Services Available
• Individual residents rooms with private bathrooms
• R.N. on staff and available 24 hours a day
• Director of Resident Services Management
• Highly skilled, dedicated staff on-site 24 hours a day
• Certified staff for medication management
• Engaging social and leisure activities daily
• Menus planned and monitored by our Full-time Dietary Manager
• Spacious chapel and spiritual services
• Quality, home-cooked meals
• Laundry and housekeeping services
• On-site podiatrist services
• Call Light system alerting our attentive staff to meet your personal needs
Our goal is to maximize physical and emotional wellness, to promote independence, and to enhancepersonal dignity. Please call or visit us anytime for a personal tour.